Saturday, May 28, 2005
HELLO!It's about to thunderstorm here I think! The first I've seen so far. Or perhaps not. Anyway, AM IN BIG TROUBLE. I can't access (oh dear I've been away for so long I can't remember what our Email's called. Exchange?!?) the school email and as usual I don't remember my PIN so I can't check the results (when will they be out anyway) SO WHAT HAPPENS IF I GOTTA TAKE THE SUPP PAPERS!??!?! WHAT HAPPENS?!?! THIS IS TERRIBLE and I am in such a fix. Sigh. Irresponsibility catching up with me finally.
Anyway, I have lots of photos (2 gig and growing every day, not unlike my girth) but no speed to upload it with. Sorry guys.
So how's every one doing?
evelyn at 4:01 AM
6 Comments
- at 4:15 AM evelyn said...
YIPPEE I JUST GOT IN! BUT, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I TYPED!! SO, I STILL DON'T QUITE KNOW MY PASSWORD OR ID I'VE TRIED SO MANY PERMUTATIONS. sigh.
- at 4:15 AM evelyn said...
YIPPEE I JUST GOT IN! BUT, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I TYPED!! SO, I STILL DON'T QUITE KNOW MY PASSWORD OR ID I'VE TRIED SO MANY PERMUTATIONS. sigh.
- at 4:15 AM evelyn said...
YIPPEE I JUST GOT IN! BUT, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I TYPED!! SO, I STILL DON'T QUITE KNOW MY PASSWORD OR ID I'VE TRIED SO MANY PERMUTATIONS. sigh.
- at 9:50 PM yeshye said...
haha
- at 11:12 PM sylvia said...
yo!
wah lau bu shi haven't seen u for a mth de man!!- at 2:28 AM vicx said...
i hope you're having fun evelyn =)we miss ya *hugz*
