Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Greetings from 8100feet above you guys
Hey. It's freezing here. It's so high up, summer hasn't arrived. We're still smack in the middle of spring and, how do I know? Snow showers : ) Flakes of 'em.Haha your trip sounds shhhhhiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk. Haha what are you guys doing now!??!?! Victor Xia you are a wuss. Shawn and Sylvia I showed everyone your lovely law ball picture (Sorry Sylvia, just this once.) Zhuzhiwei I think you must have eaten altogether too much for your own good, but not as much as ChokKerong, and Baey Ja-Liy I hope you're happier : ) Lin Shumin THAT WAS A MOTHER LONG POST I CAN'T IMAGINE MATCHING.
Anyways it was quite an adventure getting here (Bryce Canyon, Utah) cos we landed LA and bussed through Vegas before we got within uhm.. 3 hours drive of the lodge. On the bus some black guy beside me fell asleep wanking. Guess I was quite a turn off huh. Anyway it was sick (but I can't really care less) and we all only found out after the lights flicked on, and I was about to alight anyway. Heh.
Ok first day of work just over. America is the land of small talk (that I'm trying to acquire a taste for.. ie. find some sincerity while engaging in it.) The food is bad somehow. Everything tastes one dimensional. Like cake/pudding/hot cocoa feels like just sugar+preservatives (no butter no flour) but I think that's just the side effect of having read one too many recipes.
Sorry guys SMSes don't work here. No GPRS network coverage at all! |So, sorry for the wrong info ok. Dont' bother messaging haha. ANAD IT'S FREEZING, SO I'M GOING BACK TO MY ROOM. I'LL BE BACK. BYE EVERYONE.
evelyn at 9:10 AM
